Saturday, February 21, 2009

Patong Beach Phuket - Feb 2009

My first short break of the year after my nightmare with final MBA exam... I just cant imagine how it gonna turn up when I get my result by the end of this month.. I really hope I could at least past the requirement for both exam. Anyhow, I'm trying to fully enjoy my holiday in Phuket on my own for the very first time in my life. Well there's always first time for everthing..

Enough said.. I'm planning to go out later (its 730pm Phuket time) to check out this area, Paradise Complex, grab a nice drink and chill... see what happen and whom shall I meet heheheh.. I wish I'm as bold as Samantha Jones.. Could just pick up anyone I fancy by the bar heheheh... but I'm not that brave :P

Well I'd better get ready.. have shower and put on some daring top lol

No comments:

Post a Comment