Thursday, November 30, 2006

ERL

I woke up bit early this morning about 4.45am, but then I'm a bit reluctant to get up, my throat feel very discomfort.. I'm still laying in bed... Some how I felt asleep again and woke up at about 6.00am (shit!! I'm gonna be late for work - am really that bothered??). Still lie down in bed till about 6.15am.. then slowly getting ready for work and leave home about 6.35am (I really feel like taking MC today). Off I go on my bike to the ERL station. By the time I get to the station its already broad day light (7 min to 7) I though, I miss my train (if I do, defo EL hehehe).


Ppl's attitude (Malaysian especially) to board any public transport (bus/train/etc) is so uncivilised and disgrace to the country, as if we were back in time (stone aged). Lelaki... pompuan sama jer, sume masuk train ala2 kambing masuk kandang. Rasa2 nyer kambing pun tau Q gak... Ntah laaa (big sigh). Bila laaa org kita ni nak ada "First Class Mind"??? By 2020..?? hhhmmm...



Sometimes, when we think about it... its kinda sad and pity to witness such attitude among our professional. Even tho this is not a major issue but it reflects our nation as a whole how we behave... When are we going to learn, if ever??

No comments:

Post a Comment